Certificates of residence for EU citizens

We advise you on the legal requirements and documentation necessary to obtain them

Citizens of a Member State of the European Union, of another State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or Switzerland, who are going to reside in the territory of the Spanish State for a period exceeding three months, are obliged to request their registration at the Central Registry of Foreigners.

Our professional team will advise you on the legal requirements as well as provide all the necessary documentation to obtain this certificate.

Advantages of

hiring Our Services

Personalised attention

There are general and other specific procedures. In our office we advise and assist you in a personalised way to achieve the best solution in each case.


We take care of all your administrative formalities with the official bodies, saving you time and unnecessary travel.


We are up to date with the latest legislative and administrative developments, guaranteeing in all cases the best solution to your request or consultation.

We are here

to help you

We advise, assist and represent you in any administrative
procedure or management you may require
 que precise.